Friday 31 December 2010

Christmas Decoration in BKK




Happy New Year 2011!!




Gaysorn Plaza




Inside Gaysorn Plaza







Central World








Christmas Tree in Central World












MBK Shopping Center




Siam Center




Christmas Tree at the height of 8 metres at Discovery Plaza,
is made of used metal sheet cut into letters to convey
the heartwarming messages, which were arranged into a long line
and wrapped around the Christmas tree.





A display in Siam Paragon




- Swarovski Christmas Tree -
The most glamorous Christmas trees of this year
is decorated with over 2000 Swarovski crystal beads.




Welcome Year of the Rabbit :')




Outside Siam Paragon




Open space between Siam Paragon and Siam Center




Siam Paragon shooting from Central World



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this Christmas decoration is just fabulous my friend!! Thanks for sharing these pretty photographs. I would like to use some of these ideas in my Christmas party that I will host at seaside NYC venues. I wonder if you have party menu recommendations for me.

    ReplyDelete