Monday 28 June 2010

Photos Manipulations by Erik Johansson





About

Name: Erik Johansson

Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Equipment: Canon EOS 5d mark II, Canon EF 24-70/2.8L USM, Canon EF 50/1.8, Canon EF 17-40/4L USM, Canon EF 70-200/4L USM, Elinchrom flashes
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5

I'm a 25 years old photographer from Gothenburg, Sweden. Working mostly with personal projects and commercial work. I see myslelf as a photographer as much as a retoucher, a combination that is only limited by my own imagination. I hope you find my work inspiring!

As I have got some requests about buying prints I will probably set up a shop by the end of this summer. So stay tuned if you are interested.

source: http://www.alltelleringet.com





































































No comments:

Post a Comment