Thursday 8 October 2009

This is my first post as a blogger.

Hello guests,

My name is Aor, native Thai speaker, teaching Thai for foreigners. I am interested in having my own blog to help those who are learning Thai, either in Thailand or overseas. You're welcome to post your questions or your requests of a topic you want to know here. The language used here for learning Thai is by English. I hope you find this website useful for improving your Thai.

“The limits of my language mean the limits of my world”

(Ludwig Wittgenstein)


Enjoy learning Thai language!

Aor

6 comments:

  1. Hi Aor,
    My name is Kahlil and I am learning Thai from a great teacher that you may know. I would very much like to participate in your forum to ask questions and to add some insight by a "Farang" learning Thai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good idea Kahlil! It will be my pleasure to help you learn Thai :) Enjoy learning and your stay in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aor
    please help me Pronounce with these>>
    1) 50 inches LCD
    2) How to use? (item)
    3) User friendly
    4) User Manual Booklet

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. จอ LCD 50 นิ้ว (screen?)
    2. วิธีการใช้งาน
    3. ใช้งานง่าย
    4. คู่มือการใช้งานขนาดเล็ก

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aor,
    i mean how to pronounce in english... pls translate.
    example; thank you - krob khun ka/khap
    sorry bother you much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Jaw LCD hâa sìp nío
    2. wí-thii-gaan chái ngaan
    3. chái ngaan ngâay
    4. khûu-mue-gaan chái ngaan khànàadlék

    ReplyDelete